I arrived at Mykonos port and upon exiting the ship, I was bombarded with local hotel representatives offering me rooms at discounted rates, all grabbing my arm and asking me questions. I had already booked a place, so I quickly located my driver and jumped into the mini-bus.
My accommodations were right on the beach! I fell asleep to the music of the beach-side club and woke up to the sound of crashing waves. I enjoyed sitting on the beach, eating my Gyro for dinner and watching the waves fall into the sand as those around me sunbathed and swam. The old town Mykonos was lovely - white buildings with blue tops, the lovely port, "Old Venice" with homes disappearing into the water, windmills overlooking the city, shops and restaurants, locals enjoying coffee and ice cream.
Breakfast on the beach with a beautiful view - coffee, juice, bread and jam!
\