Monday, July 5, 2010

Departure

Hey everyone! As most of you know, I depart August 17th and will spend the next six months backpacking through Europe, southeast Asia, a very small part of northern Africa and/or the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand. Although I have a tentative itinerary, very clearly mapping out my desired journey, I REALLY hope that I don't follow it all that closely. I look forward to the journey - the friends I haven't met yet, the experiences and bizarre encounters I'll stumble upon, the trials that will challenge and change me, the unexpected.

I can't wait to share this experience with all of you, my wonderful family and friends. I will do my best to update this blog with at least a few photos and stories along the way. Some of you have expressed interest in meeting me abroad, so please let me know if you're still interested! You just tell me when and where - And I'll be there!

The best way to contact me in the upcoming months will be through email. Keep me posted on everything back home!